Mississippi Personal Injury
Choosing an attorney to represent you or a loved one is an important decision that could seriously affect your future. If you have suffered a serious injury caused by another person or corporation, then you need an experienced attorney to help you receive the fair and reasonable compensation allowed by the law. You may be entitled to receive damages for:
- Past, present, and future lost wages
- Medical bills and expenses
- Special care expenses
- Pain and suffering
At Coxwell & Associates, we are experienced and caring personal injury attorneys with a history of success. We are dedicated to recovering for our clients the full measure of justice to which they are entitled.
Personal injury involves a wide variety of situations in which you are harmed physically, mentally, or financially due to the negligent action or inaction of another party. Some examples of personal injury cases include spinal cord injury, brain injury, or injury sustained from the use of defective drugs such as Vioxx® or Fen-Phen.
Many of our clients suffer serious personal injuries as a result of vehicle accidents. We have handled major truck accident cases and car accident cases throughout Mississippi. We fight for the rights of our injured clients to ensure that they receive fair, reasonable and just compensation for their harms and losses.
Below are a few personal injury areas in which our Jackson, MS injury attorneys concentrate.
- Auto Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Serious Bodily Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Brain Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Injury
- Boating Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bite Law
If you require personal injury, brain injury, or spinal cord injury representation in Jackson, Mississippi, or perhaps wrongful death and product liability lawyers, Coxwell & Associates can assist you. Contact personal injury attorneys of Coxwell & Associates today for a complimentary consultation.
- Workover Rig Flips off I-55 On Wednesday, a workover rig flipped off of an Interstate 55 bridge in Copiah County. According to WJTV News Channel 12, the incident happened ....
- Lincoln County Pedestrian Injured On Wednesday night, a pedestrian was struck and injured in Lincoln County. According to WJTV News Channel 12, the incident happened on Highway 51 near ....
- Mississippi Teenager's Death Might Have Been Caused by GM's Faulty Ignition Switch Earlier this year, GM issued a recall of millions of vehicles around the world based on a faulty ignition switch. The ignition switch in the recalled ....