About Coxwell & Associates
The law firm of Coxwell & Associates, PLLC primarily focuses on the following legal issues:
We firmly believe that it is our duty to enable individuals in the Jackson, Mississippi community to have access to the highest quality legal representation possible.
At Coxwell & Associates, we are experienced and caring personal injury attorneys with a history of success. We are dedicated to recovering for our clients the full measure of justice to which they are entitled.
The personal injury attorneys at Coxwell & Associates in Jackson, Mississippi have been involved in complex civil litigation. In the past five years, Coxwell & Associates has won jury verdicts or negotiated settlements on behalf of clients that total almost $300 million. We are licensed in West Virginia, Arkansas, as well as the state of Mississippi.
If you are charged with a crime, then your choice of attorney may make the difference between freedom and prison. The attorneys at Coxwell & Associates know the ins and outs of the criminal justice system. Our lawyers have over 70 years of combined experience handling criminal defense cases.Click here for more information on criminal defense representation.
If you are facing financial hardship, it’s important that you understand all the options available to you. You need an attorney that will take the time to understand your situation and has the experience in this area to lay out all the options for you. You also need an attorney that is an experienced litigator like Frank Coxwell.
Purchasing your home can be one of the most exciting and rewarding times in our life (the American Dream), however, it can also be devastating and heartbreaking when under the threat of losing this house you have made a home. What adds insult to injury is when your mortgage company seems determined to take your home regardless of the fact that you’re doing all you can to hold up your end of the deal. The mortgage industry has been and continues to be under the spotlight for improper loan origination disclosures, predatory lending practices, predatory servicing practices, and as well wrongful foreclosures (just to name a few areas of inappropriate behavior that has come to light in recent years).
At Coxwell & Associates, we are experienced mortgage and foreclosure defense lawyers. Mississippi is our home and we love nothing more than to help fellow Mississippians save their homes. There are only 5 ways in Mississippi to stop foreclosure. With Mississippi being a non-judicial foreclosure state (meaning that the mortgage companies are not required to notify you of foreclosure but must simply run the foreclosure in the paper for 4 weeks prior to the sale date) it is imperative that you know and understand your options and move quickly when confronted with the possibility of losing your home to foreclosure. It is a much better position to be in fighting to keep your home than to be in the position of trying to get your home back. We will help you regain control over your mortgage and keep the house that has become home to you and your family.
We Can Help You
The attorneys at Coxwell & Associates have the skills, background and experience to assist you with all of your personal injury, criminal defense, and financial matters. Please contact our Jackson, Mississippi civil, criminal defense, mortgage litigation, foreclosure defense, and bankruptcy attorneys today to schedule a free consultation.
- Deadly Shooting on Primos Avenue On Thursday evening, an apparent domestic dispute left one man dead on Primos Avenue. According to WJTV News Channel 12, the incident happened
- Semi Truck Crash in Madison County On Wednesday morning, a tractor-trailer overturned in Madison County. Very few details have been released about the crash that happened on I-55, near
- Mississippi Appellate Court Affirms Verdict for Lift Distributor In the recent Mississippi appellate case Howell v. Equipment Inc., a man working as a laborer at a jobsite suffered severe injuries when the platform
- 25 Pounds of Marijuana Confiscated During Drug Arrest Earlier this week, officers with the Jackson Police Department (JPD) confiscated 25 pounds of pot during an arrest. According to WJTV News Channel 12,
- Liability for Slip and Fall Accidents in Mississippi The recent Mississippi appellate case Elliot v. First Security Bank arose out of a slip and fall. A woman sued a bank for a shoulder injury she