About Coxwell & Associates
The law firm of Coxwell & Associates, PLLC primarily focuses on the following legal issues:
We firmly believe that it is our duty to enable individuals in the Jackson, Mississippi community to have access to the highest quality legal representation possible.
At Coxwell & Associates, we are experienced and caring personal injury attorneys with a history of success. We are dedicated to recovering for our clients the full measure of justice to which they are entitled.
The personal injury attorneys at Coxwell & Associates in Jackson, Mississippi have been involved in complex civil litigation. In the past five years, Coxwell & Associates has won jury verdicts or negotiated settlements on behalf of clients that total almost $300 million. We are licensed in West Virginia, Arkansas, as well as the state of Mississippi.
If you are charged with a crime, then your choice of attorney may make the difference between freedom and prison. The attorneys at Coxwell & Associates know the ins and outs of the criminal justice system. Our lawyers have over 70 years of combined experience handling criminal defense cases.Click here for more information on criminal defense representation.
If you are facing financial hardship, it’s important that you understand all the options available to you. You need an attorney that will take the time to understand your situation and has the experience in this area to lay out all the options for you. You also need an attorney that is an experienced litigator like Frank Coxwell.
Purchasing your home can be one of the most exciting and rewarding times in our life (the American Dream), however, it can also be devastating and heartbreaking when under the threat of losing this house you have made a home. What adds insult to injury is when your mortgage company seems determined to take your home regardless of the fact that you’re doing all you can to hold up your end of the deal. The mortgage industry has been and continues to be under the spotlight for improper loan origination disclosures, predatory lending practices, predatory servicing practices, and as well wrongful foreclosures (just to name a few areas of inappropriate behavior that has come to light in recent years).
At Coxwell & Associates, we are experienced mortgage and foreclosure defense lawyers. Mississippi is our home and we love nothing more than to help fellow Mississippians save their homes. There are only 5 ways in Mississippi to stop foreclosure. With Mississippi being a non-judicial foreclosure state (meaning that the mortgage companies are not required to notify you of foreclosure but must simply run the foreclosure in the paper for 4 weeks prior to the sale date) it is imperative that you know and understand your options and move quickly when confronted with the possibility of losing your home to foreclosure. It is a much better position to be in fighting to keep your home than to be in the position of trying to get your home back. We will help you regain control over your mortgage and keep the house that has become home to you and your family.
We Can Help You
The attorneys at Coxwell & Associates have the skills, background and experience to assist you with all of your personal injury, criminal defense, and financial matters. Please contact our Jackson, Mississippi civil, criminal defense, mortgage litigation, foreclosure defense, and bankruptcy attorneys today to schedule a free consultation.
- Failure to Warn of a Roommate With A Criminal Record in Mississippi A recent appellate case arose when a man murdered his roommate, Andreas Galanis, in their apartment in Mississippi. The victim's mother and sister
- Jackson Van Crash on Lynch Street On Tuesday morning, a van crash on Lynch Street sent two elderly people to the hospital. According to WJTV News Channel 12, a van somehow fell off of
- Woman Arrested in Pearl for 20 Pounds of Heroin On November 10, 2014, a woman was arrested in Pearl, and 20 pounds of heroin was confiscated during the arrest. It was an estimated $1 million worth
- Mississippi Supreme Court Rules on Presenting Evidence of Underinsured Motorist Coverage In Heflin v. Merrill, the Mississippi Supreme Court considered an underinsured motorist case. The plaintiff sued her underinsured motorist insurance
- 32 Arrested in Marijuana Grow Bust WJTV News Channel 12 recently issued a press release regarding the arrest of 32 people in association with a statewide marijuana-growing bust.